From Bronco Bash events to viewing parties, the Alumni Association is your way to connect with other Broncos on game day! Bronco Bash events are a great way to celebrate with friends, alumni, and other Bronco Fans during football season.
Bronco Bashes on the Road are Presented by the Boise State Alumni Association and the Bronco Athletic Association
2016 Bronco Bash Road Events
Join us 2 hours prior to kick off at 9 a.m. (CT) and enter to win an autographed helmet and Bronco prizes. Be sure to pick up your new 2016 roller banner before the game!
We will be located in the Visiting team tailgate area – North East Corner of the stadium by GATE D entrance (and visiting team entrance into the stadium. Food and beverages will be for sale by Louisana vendors near GATE A entrance to the stadium.
The fans at Cajun field are well known for welcoming visiting teams and offering southern hospitality!
For parking, traffic police will guide visiting fans to available spaces.
Join us for a Big Bronco Bash Pre-Game Tailgate Party in Corvallis!
Saturday, Sept. 24
9:00 a.m. – Noon
Kickoff is 12:30 p.m. (PT)
Enjoy gathering with hundreds of Bronco fans on Saturday, Sept. 24 before the big game, a visit from Boise State Spirit Squad and a welcome message from Athletic Director Curt Apsey. All guests can enter to win great Bronco prizes.
The Bronco Bash Tailgate event will be held at LaSells Stewart Center in Corvallis, Oregon.
LaSells Stewart Center is primely located directly across the parking lot from Reser stadium, and next to the Oregon State CH2M Hill Alumni Center with great visibility to high pedestrian traffic area. http://oregonstate.edu/lasells/directions
RSVP by Monday, September 19 (Space is limited)
Tailgate ticket price is $30 per person ($17 for children under 10) and includes a food ticket. A no-host bar will be available to purchase beer and wine.
Menu: Fresh fruit platter, assorted breakfast pastries, scrambled eggs, home fried potatoes, bacon, french toast with syrup, biscuits and country sausage gravy, orange juice, coffee, tea
No-host bar will include $5 Mimosas and $6 Red Beers with bloody mary mix.
Registration has now closed for this event. If you still want to attend, please join us at the Bronco Bash in Corvallis – you will just need to check in and pay at at our registration table.
We have planned for a limited number of non-registered guests, however, food may not be available to all non-registered guests once we reach our capacity. We will see you in Oregon – GO BRONCOS!
Boise State Alumni have been invited to shop at the Nike Company Store!
The Nike Company Store (formally the Employee Store) has all of the latest and greatest products that Nike has to offer at employee pricing! Pricing varies, but generally most items are 50% off retail.
AUTHORIZED DATES: Monday, September 19th – Sunday, September 25th, 2016.
* Access is limited to one entry during the authorized dates and the alumni member must present their Alumni Card for Entry
* Everyone MUST provide a photo ID at check in (e.g., driver’s license), including your spouse, permanent partner, and/or dependent children age 15 and older.
* The Boise State Alumni Member must be present for eligible family members to gain access.
* Your spouse/partner must provide proof of the same address to accompany you into the store.
* Your dependent children must be: 22 or younger with the same address / 24 or younger with a valid college ID
* Please, do not wear any competitor brands into the Nike Company Store
* Merchandise may not be purchased for reimbursement/resale.
* Select merchandise may be available to employees only
* No exceptions will be made to these rules.
ADDRESS: Nike Company Store | 3485 SW Knowlton Rd. Beaverton, OR. 97005 | Phone: (503)671-1601 | Store Hours: Monday-Sunday 10am-8pm
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENT ATHLETES:
National Collegiate Athletic Association rules strictly prohibit student-athletes from receiving special arrangements or “extra benefits” based upon athletic ability.
Shopping at the Nike Company Store is considered by the NCAA to be an “extra benefit”, which may lead to the ineligibility of a student-athlete.
The Alumni Association and Bronco Athletic Association invite you to join us for a FREE Bronco Social on the night before the Hawai’i game!
Friday, Nov. 11 (the night before the game)
4 – 7 p.m. (HT)
Location: Tiki’s Grill and Bar, 2570 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI
Free entry, no-host food & beverage will be available for purchase
(no tickets or RSVP required)
Join alumni and fans as we get ready to cheer on our Broncos to victory. Enjoy a visit from the Boise State Spirit Squad, and wear your blue & orange and enter to win fabulous Boise State door prizes!
Boise State vs. Louisiana-LaFayette
- Two Night New Orleans Package: Sept. 2–4 (from $1,095 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, airport transfers, two nights hotel and tax in New Orleans, transfers to the game in Lafayette and return, Harmon Travel staff to assist.
- Two Night Land Only Package: Sept. 2–4 (from $395 per person)
- Includes: two nights at Wyndham French Quarter including taxes, game transfers, Harmon Travel staff to assist.
- Three Night New Orleans Package: Sept. 2–5 (from $1,195 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, airport transfers, 3 nights hotel and tax in New Orleans, transfers to the game in Lafayette and return, Harmon Travel staff to assist.
- Three Night Land Only Package: Sept. 2–5 (from $525 per person)
- Includes: three nights at Wyndham French Quarter including taxes, game transfers, Harmon Travel staff to assist.
- Four Night New Orleans Package: Sep. 1–5 (from $1,295 per person)
- Optional add-on Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints game!
Boise State vs. Oregon State
- Two Night Package: Sept. 23–25 (from $695 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, roundtrip transportation between Portland and Corvallis, two nights hotel and tax in Corvallis, Harmon Travel staff to assist.
- Land Only Package: Sept. 23–25 (from $329 per person)
- Includes: two nights Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis — room and tax.
Boise State vs. Hawaii
- Three Night Ohana East Package: Nov. 10–13 (from $1,295 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, three night hotel accommodations at Ohana East, airport and game transfers, hotel, tax and resort fees and more.
- Four Night Ohana East Package: Nov. 9–13 (from $1,3700 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, four night hotel accommodations at Ohana East, airport and game transfers, hotel, tax and resort fees and more.
- Three Night Outrigger Waikiki Package: Nov. 10–13 (from $1,545 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, three night hotel accommodations at the Outrigger Waikiki, airport and game transfers, hotel, tax and resort fees and more.
- Four Night Outrigger Waikiki Package: Nov. 9–13 (from $1,695 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, four night hotel accommodations at the Outrigger Waikiki, airport and game transfers, hotel, tax and resort fees and more.
- Seven Day NCL Hawaii Cruise (Roundtrip Honolulu): Nov. 5–12 (from TBA per person)
- The only cruise sailing to all four Hawaiian islands in 7 days year-round! SHIP Pride of America with Cruise Ports: Honolulu (Oahu); Kahului (Maui); Hilo (Hawaii); Kona (Hawaii); Nawiliwili (Kauai).
Boise State vs. Air Force
- One Night Package: Nov. 25–26 (from $695 per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip air from Boise, one night hotel including tax, roundtrip bus from Denver to Colorado Springs, game transfers.
Alaska Airlines is pleased to provide discounted travel to ‘come home’ and see the Broncos play at Albertsons Stadium. Fly Alaska Airlines to Boise and save 10% on flights!
Washington State – September 10 (Travel September 7-13, 2016)
Utah State – October 1 (Travel September 28 – October 4, 2016)
Colorado State – October 15 (Travel October 12-18, 2016)
BYU – October 20 (Travel October 17-23, 2016)
San Jose State – November 5 (Travel November 2-8, 2016)
UNLV – November 18 (Travel November 15-21, 2016)
Alaska Airlines is also pleased to provide discounted travel to see the Broncos on the road. Fly Alaska Airlines to the following games and save 10% on flights!
Oregon State – September 24 (Travel to Portland or Eugene September 21-27, 2016)
New Mexico – October 8 (Travel to Albuquerque October 5-11, 2016)
Hawai’i – November 12 (Travel to Honolulu November 9-15, 2016)
Bronco Bash Tailgate Parties at Home
Bronco Bash Tailgate Parties return to the new Alumni and Friends Center – LEARN MORE
Where will you watch the game? Gather and celebrate with alumni and fans in your area. Regional viewing parties will be held on days when the game is televised.