We are proud to partner with Mountain America Credit Union as our affinity partner, title sponsor and official ATM sponsor. Mountain America Credit Union offers onsite financial classes on various topics to members, graduating seniors, and Broncos of the Last Decade (BOLD), as well as offers valuable benefits to our alumni association members.
About Mountain America Credit Union
With more than 700,000 members and $7 billion in assets, Mountain America Credit Union assists members on the right path to hlep them identify and achieve their financial dreams. Mountain America provides consumers and businesses with a variety of convenient, flexible products and services, as well as sound, timely advise. Members enjoy access to secure, cutting-edge mobile banking technology, 89 branches across five states, thousands of shared-branching locations nationwide and more than 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Mountain America – safely guiding you forward along your financial journey. Learn more at macu.com.
Benefits to Our Members
- 3.00% APY* based on 2.96% dividend rate
5-Year Term Deposit
- 2.00% APY* based on 1.98% dividend rate
18-Month Term Deposit
There are many reasons to choose a Mountain America term deposit account:
- Competitive rates
- Higher earnings than a regular savings or money market account
- Fixed, steady growth for your long-term savings needs
- Only $500 minimum deposit required ($5 for Term Deposit Plus and Youth Term Deposit accounts)
Boost your savings and prepare for your financial future by securing a term deposit from Mountain America Credit UnionOpens a New Window.. We have certificates with maturity dates from six months to five years. And don’t miss our new option—Term Deposit PlusOpens a New Window.. Now you can make additional deposits during the term of your certificate to boost the value. Open your account onlineOpens a New Window. or in-person at one of our convenient branches.
Opening a new term deposit account is easy. Current members can simply log in to Online Branch and select Open Savings Account/Term Deposit from the Accounts menu. New members can call Mountain America at 1-800-748-4302 or visit the nearest branch to open an account.
*Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 2/9/18. Minimum balance required to open is $500 ($5 for Term Deposit Plus and Youth Term Deposits). Rates subject to change without notice. Penalty for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Not available for financial institutions or other institutional investors. Offer also available for IRA and Roth IRA Term Deposit accounts. Rate cannot be applied to previously opened term deposits. Offer subject to change. Membership required—based on eligibility. Federally insured by NCUA.
USE PROMO CODE: BSUAA
Benefits of the Boise State Alumni Visa Rewards Credit Card
- Low rates2
- No balance transfer fees
- Multiple design options
- Surcharge-free access to more than 50,000 ATMs nationwide
- Percentage of every purchase benefits the Boise State Alumni Association
Get your card and 10,000 points today
Apply now for your Boise State Alumni Visa Rewards Credit Card, featuring 10,000 bonus rewards points, by visiting a branch or calling 1-800-748-4302. Mention promo code BSUVISA.
- Offer only valid for existing Mountain America and Boise State Alumni Association members. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR). On approved credit. Actual card design may vary. Membership required—based on eligibility. See terms and conditions. Offer expires 3/31/18. Promo code: BSUVISA