The Construction Management Alumni Chapter welcomes all Boise State alumni with
degrees or minors in Construction Management, and friends of the construction industry.
Chartered in 2003.
Our mission is to enhance the Boise State Construction Management Program by active involvement of Construction Management alumni.
- President: Tucker Robb ’11
- Vice President: Matt Wilson ’11
Tucker Robb Tuckerrobb@gmail.com
Matt Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be added to our active chapter member list please click here to create your profile and make sure your information is accurate. You may also set your email preferences here. P.S. … if you didn’t finish your degree or even attend Boise State, you can still support the Construction Management Alumni Chapter.
Several Boise State Construction Management students and alumni were involved in renovating the state Capitol, originally constructed in 1905. Though renovation buzz surrounded the 2005 centennial, the Idaho State Capitol renovation and expansion project didn’t get under way until the spring of 2007 and was completed in 2010. Its completion depended on a diverse crew that included a tight-knit group of alumni and students including (from left) Morgan Richardson, Jake Claridge, Lynn Dille, John Emery, Sione Tavake, Kiki Sam, Tyler Resnick and Dave Stauffer.
CM Alumni Chapter invited to AGC/CLC Monthly Networking Mixers.
Third Thursday of every month, 5:30-7:30. No host bar.
Construction Management Alumni Golf Tournament
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CLOSED!
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR 2017 SPONSORS!:
- Andersen Construction Company
- Energy Enterprise Group
- HC Company, Inc.
- Okland Construction
- Meuleman Law Group
- Procore Technologies, Inc.
- Barrier Building
- D & A Door and Specialities
- Designer Floors
- Dustin Hilgert
- Engineered Structures, Inc.
- Knife River
- Lydig Construction
- McConnel, Wagner, Sykes, and Stacey
- Petra, Inc.
- Record Steel and Construction
- Sletten Constuction Company
- The Land Group
- Turner Construction
- Winspear Construction
- Wright Brothers
- Granite Construction
- Access Integration-D & A Door and Specialties
- Hamilton Construction Co.
- In the Bag Promotions
- Inland Crane
- Radix Construction
- Idaho Materials and Testing
Friday, April 28
Shadow Valley Golf Course
This annual golf tournament, presented by the Boise State Alumni Association Construction Management Chapter and the College of Engineering, supports the alumni chapter, student chapter and construction management department. Day includes golf (shotgun start) and end-of-tournament celebration.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE, SPONSOR OR PARTICIPATE
- Sept. 6, 2013: Annual Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley
- April 27, 2012: Annual Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley
- April 16, 2011: The CM Department will celebrate 30 years.
- April 15, 2011: Annual Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley.
- Feb. 24, 2011: Mixer with Marv at Rudy’s after work
- Jan. 20, 2011: Mixer with Marv at Rudy’s after work
- October 9, 2010: Construction Management Alumni/Department Homecoming Tailgate
- May 20, 2010: CM Mixer with Marv Gabert @ Rudy’s in Meridian, starts at 5:30 p.m.
- April 30, 2010: Annual BSU CM Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley
- April 15, 2010: CM Mixer with Marv
- October 3, 2009: Construction Management/AGC Homecoming Tailgate
- May 15, 2009: Hardhat presentation to spring graduates, post-party at Cool Hand Luke’s
- April 24, 2009: Annual BSU CM Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley Golf Course
- December 2008: Hardhat presentation to winter graduates
- October 24, 2008: Casino Night Fundraiser
- September 13, 2008: Construction Management Homecoming Tailgate
- April 25, 2008: Annual BSU CM Golf Tournament at Shadow Valley Golf Course