Remember that feeling you had when you were at Boise State — the feeling of being part of something you could be proud of? You never have to lose it. The Alumni Association gives you plenty of ways to support your alma mater from supporting students to hosting a viewing party.
• Give students fresh hope for the future through scholarships
• Shop at businesses that support Boise State
• Join the Future Alumni Network (FAN Club) as a student
• Party with other Broncos at alumni gatherings around the nation
• Show your spirit at tailgate parties
• Be a Bronco Contact for alumni in your area
• Take advantage of great benefits for members
Want to really make a difference?
The Alumni Association offers many ways for alumni to get involved:
Volunteers are needed to help in a variety of ways:
- Helping out at events such as the Easter Egg Hunt on the Blue and Top Ten Scholars
- Community volunteer programs such as food drives
- Helping with our winter adopt a family program
- And many more…
Click here to sign up as a general volunteer.
Bronco Contacts (Alumni Volunteers):
Become a Bronco Contact. There aren’t always enough alumni in a particular area to support a full chapter, so we rely on alumni volunteers to join us as official ambassadors. Bronco Contacts are the link between the Alumni Association, the university, and the people in their communities. Bronco Contacts are individual alumni scattered throughout the world who want to host a Bronco activity or two in their area. Some Bronco Contacts also choose to serve as volunteer recruiters and help the Boise State Office of Admissions expand their quest for outstanding students both in Idaho and throughout the world.
Alumni chapters can be created to connect alumni by region, by social interest, or by professional or academic discipline. All chapters are created under the Alumni Association umbrella and are designed to support the missions of the University and the Boise State Alumni Association.