Start your engines and get revved up to join the Boise State Alumni Association for a family-friendly night at Meridian Speedway on Saturday, Aug. 25. Show your Boise State pride and help support the Intercollegiate Knights Endowed Scholarship which benefits students with foster care experience seeking a college degree.
Wear Blue and Orange for $2 off Regular Ticket Costs
General admission: $11.50
Seniors 62 years and older: $9
Military general admission: $9
Kids 7-11 years old: $6.50
Kids 6 years old and younger: Free
Family pass (includes two adults and up to four kids age 7-11 years old): $36
The first 1,000 guests wearing blue and orange will also get a free alumni racing flag!
Free Family Pass to Members
Current Boise State Alumni Association members can receive a free family pass!
The family pass includes admission for two adults and up to four kids age 7-11 years old.
UPDATED NOTE 8/24: Our Free Family Pass to Members reservation has closed. If you still want to attend the races and you are a current member, just check in at the Boise State table by the ticket booth at Meridian Speedway.
Register Your Boise State Fan Vehicle
Do you have the ultimate Boise State tailgating vehicle, or tricked out blue and orange car or truck?
Show off your Bronco pride and register to participate in the opening ceremony lap for alumni night at the Meridian Speedway. You will receive four free admission tickets to the races that evening. Participating vehicles need to line up by 6:20 p.m. at the latest.
- Opening Ceremony: Check out the best Boise State-branded vehicles from around the valley.
- Fastlane Scooter Race 4 Kids – Kids bring your scooters to race and win prizes.
- Enjoy the PRO Truck’s – Plus PitstopUSA.com NASCAR Modifieds Double Mains, Rebel Modifieds, Pepsi Crate/ISRL, Project Filter Pro 4’s, Team Mazda Mini Stocks, High School Tuners.
- Enter to win a free car from Team Mazda Subaru Nampa.
- The 50/50 Raffle will benefit the Intercollegiate Knights Endowed Scholarship for students of foster care seeking a Boise State degree.
Stay late after the races to check out the pit, meet the drivers and get autographs!