Boise State Alumni Association members have access to many great resources and receive exclusive benefits and discounts. Become a member today and start taking advantage of all our benefit partner offers, including access to exclusive events throughout the year. Interested in becoming a benefit partner? Click HERE.
Your membership qualifies for a partial charitable contribution and Idaho Education Tax credit. Always consult your ﬁnancial advisor about your speciﬁc tax situation.
Connect – the Alumni and Friends Online Community
Connect is your tool for finding information and resources exclusive to Boise State University alumni. By registering you can access your alumni membership and giving history, along with special alumni association member content and benefits.
New Benefit: Continuing Education DiscountThe Online Master of Educational Technology and Online Master of Business Administration are now offering a 15% tuition discount to those alumni who have completed at least 25 credits or graduated from Boise State and are a current Boise State Alumni Association dues paying or paid-in-full member. Click the “Education” tab below to learn more!
New Benefit: Boise State Alumni Association Wine ProgramThe Boise State Alumni Association Wine Collection features limited-release, custom labeled wines which are hand selected by alumni professionals in a blind tasting. The inaugural collection sold out to members only and we look forward to bringing you the next collection! Click the “Entertainment” tab below to learn more !
LIFETIME MEMBER BENEFIT: 25 Priority Points from the BAAPay your Alumni Association LIFETIME Membership in FULL and receive 25 priority points from the Bronco Athletic Association. The Alumni Association Lifetime Membership benefit is one of the most cost-effective and valuable ways to add priority points to your BAA membership. (This is a one-time allocation, and you need to be a Bronco Athletic Association member/donor to receive points).
Exclusive Member Benefits
- Our goal is to support our Alumni and friends in growing their businesses. We are currently in the process of building the Bronco Business Network, and we invite you to list your business as a Bronco friendly storefront. Listing your Bronco owned or managed business is FREE To all Boise State Alumni (25 credits or more), and Alumni Association members. If you would like to list your business and are not yet a member or Boise State Alumni, you can join online or by calling (208) 426-1698 today. Additionally, you must be an active member to post a job, sale, or announcement on this platform. Please allow up to five business days for your company to appear in our directory.The Career Center at Boise State is committed to serving both our current students and alumni. As a current member of the Boise State University Alumni Association, you are eligible to participate in any of the services or events offered by the Career Center for FREE! Are you interested in changing jobs? Are you thinking of going back to work after an extended break? Maybe you are considering an entirely different career path? Or maybe you want to understand how to most effectively use LinkedIn to market yourself? Whatever your employment needs are, contact us! We would love to assist you!
Finally, if you are not seeking employment but looking for qualified employees for your organization, we would encourage you to consider becoming a Career Volunteer. This is a great way to engage in the campus and connect to students here at Boise State. More information on the Career Volunteer Program can be found at: https://career.boisestate.edu/alumni/alumnicareervolunteers/Boise State’s Center for Professional Development (CPD) is offering all qualified Boise State University alumni 10% off, and 25% off to Boise State Alumni Association current members. The CDP offers a wealth of short-term education and training programs relevant to all but many geared towards business, engineering, public administration and health care professionals. Call the Boise State Alumni Relations office to receive your discount CODE for online registration (208) 426-1698 or e-mail email@example.com and receive a 25% discount off of education and training programs offered through Boise State’s Center for Professional Development. (Some exclusions may apply).
- Members can use the Boise State Albertsons Library and check out books by showing a membership card. For online database access, see the Alumni Connection. For more information call (208) 426-1816.The relatives of members are eligible for the Legacy Scholarship that covers the full in-state cost of tuition for four years if they meet all other eligibility requirements and are selected by the scholarship committee.Members are eligible to use the Tennis Bubble for an annual fee. There is a wait list for the Tennis Bubble, call (208) 426-5737 for more information.A 10% discount is offered to children ages 4 to 14 years of age. Call (208) 426-3867 for more details.Members receive 10% off any regular priced Bronco apparel.(Not valid with other bookstore offers.)Alumni Association Members can enjoy Lunch above the Blue! Join us Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., for a great lunch at the Stueckle Sky Center Bronco Zone. Enjoy the amazing views of Bronco Stadium, the blue turf, and the Boise State University campus.Receive discounts to selected art events at the Morrison Center, Taco Bell Arena, and Special Events Center.Alumni association members are eligible to purchase annual memberships to the Student Recreation Center and Aquatic Complex. As a member of Campus Recreation, you can also enjoy discounted rates on outdoor rental equipment through the Outdoor Program.Members can play billiards for $4.50/hour or bowl for $2.25/game.
Watch your e-mail for discounts and promotional offers to certain athletic events.
- New Benefit: 15% Discount on Two Online Graduate Programs
The Online Master of Educational Technology and Online Master of Business Administration are now offering a 15% tuition discount to those alumni who meet the following criteria:
- Completed at least 25 credits or graduated from Boise State
- Current Boise State Alumni Association dues paying or paid-in-full member
Please Note: Graduate assistants are not eligible for this discount as they receive a tuition waiver.
No matter where you might be living now, you can return to your alma mater to complete a graduate program. Click here to apply for these discounts. Click on the toggles below to learn more about each program.The Master of Educational Technology is a professional degree, focusing on skills for improved performance at all levels of education, in the classroom and beyond. Course work focuses on theoretical foundations, hands-on technology skills, and integration strategies for today’s learning environments. The culminating project is a creative, student driven portfolio.
For questions about admission, enrollment, or academic advising, contact Jerry Foster at (208) 426-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Dixie Conner at 1-619-741-7748 or email@example.com.Create career options with an online MBA degree program from Boise State University, ranked one of the “Top 20 Public Schools” in the West by U.S. News & World Report. You will gain new insight, creativity and confidence as you pursue this convenient online MBA designed for working professionals. In this MBA Program you will:
- Learn creative processes and project management that will transform your business.
- Explore group dynamics and leadership techniques.
- Get comfortable with accounting, finance, marketing and legal issues.
For questions about admission, enrollment, or academic advising, please call 1-855-290-3840.
- This new program features limited-release, custom labeled wines hand selected by alumni industry professionals in blind tastings. The current and future wine selections are either alumni owned wineries or northwest grapes. We are proud to partner with Telaya, 2016 Idaho winery of the year, to bring you two high quality wines with custom labels designed by local alumnus artist Ward Hooper ’87. Members receive priority purchasing and a $4 discount per bottle. The inaugural collection, which was offered in the spring of 2016, sold out to members before the general public had an opportunity to purchase wine. Lifetime members will always have the first availability to purchase wine.Cornerstone Entertainment is happy to provide entertainment for any special occasion, and will provide members with a 15% discount off of any their packages and/or rentals.The Boise State Alumni Association has partnered with Perks to provide a national discount network for our current members, including a variety of local discounts. Carry your Perks card with you, and download the PerksConnect Free Mobile App for savings on the go, wherever you travel. Enter the city and zip code to find a wide range of offers.Located in Stanley, ID, White Cloud Rafting Adventures (guiding white water rafting, fly-fishing, and kayaking) is offering Boise State alumni members a 15% discount for group events and a 10% discount for individual member adventures.
- Reserve your spot on one of our exciting and exclusive travel journeys slated for 2016 and take advantage of unprecedented savings on our exclusive itineraries developed specifically for Boise State travelers. From Costa Alaska, Cuba, and Spain, to Grand Danube region or Sorrento, Italy; our trips are designed to connect you to the people, places and cultures you are visiting. All Travelers must be Boise State Alumni Association members.Planning to travel to Bronco Football Games during the 2015 season? Check back closer to the start of the season for information regarding Bronco Football travel!The Boise State Alumni Association has partnered with Perks to provide a national discount network for our current members, including a variety of local discounts. Carry your Perks card with you, and download the PerksConnect Free Mobile App for savings on the go, wherever you travel. Enter the city and zip code to find a wide range of offers.
- Members are eligible for special discounts on computers from Dell and you can get additional discounts on thousands of electronics and accessories!
To get more information and check out all the latest products go click here or call 1-866-914-6083. Just make sure to have your member ID handy – US 22324553!The Boise State Alumni Association has partnered with Perks to provide a national discount network for our current members, including a variety of local discounts. Carry your Perks card with you, and download the PerksConnect Free Mobile App for savings on the go, wherever you travel. Enter the city and zip code to find a wide range of offers.
- The Boise State University Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for health and life insurance for alumni and their family members. There are a variety of plans available to meet your needs, including GradMed® short-term health insurance – great for new grads and other alumni seeking temporary coverage.
Get more information on these insurance plans by visiting www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/boisestate or call American Insurance Administrators at 1-800-922-1245 weekdays, 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Eastern Time.Liberty Mutual has partnered with the Alumni Association to offer alumni exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance.* Liberty Mutual offers personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service.
For alumni who live in the Boise area, please call (208) 323-7755. For alumni outside of Idaho, visit the Liberty Mutual website directly or call 1-800-524-9400 (mention client #4020).
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
- We are excited to bring you the inaugural year of the Boise State Alumni Association Wine Collection. The program features limited-release, custom labeled wines which were hand selected by alumni in a blind tasting. As a new member benefit, priority purchasing will be available first to alumni association lifetime members. With a limited release, we anticipate this special collection will sell out very quickly. Remaining inventory will be open for sale next to annual members. Members will receive an exclusive discount price, up to $4 per bottle. Lifetime members check your email or contact us to purchase during the pre-sale.Receive a 10% discount on all products in the store. Call Tip O’Conner at (208) 898-9600 for more information.Members receive a 5% discount on all rental items. This doesn’t apply to sales or labor charges.Members can save 20% on all regularly priced floral and gift items . Simply visit the customized site or call (800) 838-8853 and mention code 53X. The 20% Discount is also valid on our entire line of award winning cookies, cakes, and brownies (Good Housekeeping Magazine’s 10 Best Mail-order Goodies for Giving or Serving).Boise State Alumni will receive 25% off paint and 10% off of sundries.Members can receive the following offers:
- Buy-two-get-two free offer – This offer is valid on any non- colored Boise State glassware.
- 20% off any glassware – This offer is valid on any Boise State glassware.
- $10 off a set of two, or $30 off a set of four color etched State glasses.
All offers are not valid in combination with any other offer such as Free Shipping, etc.