We are excited to announce football parking is back at the Alumni and Friends Center directly across University Drive from Albertsons stadium. The new Alumni and Friends Center is a home to build upon long-stranding traditions and is the ideal location for alumni, friends, and fans to gather.
Priority Purchase QualificationsPriority is given to lifetime members who have previously purchased spaces in the Alumni Center lot, Lifetime members who have donated to the Alumni and Friends Center building fund, and Lifetime members who are also President’s Club members. Due to limited availability, a maximum of two spaces can be purchased based on eligibility.
Lifetime Alumni Association Members
As part of the lifetime membership benefit for the Boise State Alumni Association, benefits include the opportunity to purchase a parking space for home football games in the Alumni and Friends Center parking lot if available.
Lifetime members may qualify for Alumni Center lot interior and exterior spaces.
- Exterior spaces are $650 contribution per season. These spaces are in high demand with limited availability.
- Interior spaces are $500 contribution per season.
All spaces are eligible for home games during the regular season only.
Non-Alumni Association Members
The Lincoln Parking garage on the corner of University Blvd. and Lincoln Ave. will be available again this year. Non-reserved spaces will be available for $85 for the season. Call Boise State University Parking and Transportation at (208) 426-4275.
Bronco Athletic Association Members
The Bronco Athletic Association has many options for BAA Member Parking. To learn more visit: http://broncoathleticassociation.com/parking/
Parking and Transportation Services
Learn more about parking and transportation services at Boise State visit: https://transportation.boisestate.edu/
Relocation Request or New Parking for the Alumni and Friends Center – Lifetime Members
For 2017 season: If you would like to change your parking location or add an additional parking space or become a NEW space holder please proceed below. If there is no availability, we will place you on a waiting list. All current minimums for your parking must be paid in full by April 30, 2017 to be considered for fall season 2017.
Parking requirements for the Alumni and Friends Center lot include being an Alumni Association Lifetime member.
Rules and Regulations
The University appreciates fan support and encourages ticket-holders to arrive early and enjoy food, fun, and the company of their friends at pre-game tailgate parties. However, those coming to the area for the game are expected to obey all state and local laws; treat fellow fans, including those supporting the opposing team, with civility as well as respect the property of others. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship, and consistency, we will not overlook behavior on game days that would not be tolerated at other times. The laws are the same on football game days as any other day of the year.
At its discretion, the University may terminate tailgate parties or take other appropriate action against individuals, groups, or organizations whose conduct is irresponsible, unreasonable or inconsistent with Boise State University, City of Boise and/or State of Idaho policies and regulations, ordinances or laws.
For the safety and enjoyment of all fans, please keep the following guidelines in mind when tailgating at Boise State University football games:
- Please keep the drive lanes open for other patrons to park their cars as well as access for emergency vehicles. Drive Lane clearance will be strictly enforced.
- Please use only the space you are allowed within the painted parking stall lines – don’t infringe on the space of others or in a space that is unpaid.
- No throwing of objects (footballs, etc.) is allowed in the parking areas.
- DO NOT use stakes to secure tents in your tailgate area due to irrigation and electrical.
- No kegs, glass bottles or visible open alcohol containers will be allowed.
- Please pack out what you pack in. Please do not dump out your charcoals in the parking lots, grass areas or trash bins. Any unattended barbecue fires will be extinguished.
- No open fire pits or bon fires are allowed.
- Do not leave trash in the parking lots. Additional trash containers are located throughout the parking lots for fan use.