New Alumni and Friends Center Campaign
The inspiration is to create an elegant, state-of-the-art facility that becomes a new community landmark at the eastern gateway to campus. It's a place for all generations of Broncos to call home.
The new Alumni and Friends Center will be a home to build upon long-standing traditions. It will encourage the rekindling of lifelong friendships, and it will ignite school spirit and create future memories. By honoring and celebrating the legacy of those who have come before, this building will shine a brilliant light upon Boise State's past and serve as a beacon for its future.
A new campus home...
- Come "home" and remember some of the best times of your life…entertain and meet friends…return to where you belong.
- Host reunions, graduations, pre- and post-game festivities; hold a meeting, enjoy a beverage.
- Share memories and treasures.
- A conference room for medium to large meetings - yet flexible enough to host more intimate events and smaller gatherings.
- A space filled with comfortable furniture and an inviting fireplace where you can reminisce with your family and guests as you share memories of your college experience.
- A showcase, highlights our traditions and memorabilia, and welcomes all alumni and friends.
- The spirit of college game day with other Bronco Fans at this perfectly situated setting during home football games.
- A modern glass, brick and sandstone building designed to complement the present campus architecture, yet rich with blue and orange tradition.
- The Alumni and Friends Center will be built on University Drive between Grant and Denver streets and will encompass the site of the current Alumni Center and adjacent parking lot.
- Total indoor space will be approximately 43,000 square feet.
- Public event spaces available for rent will include an inviting lobby/gallery, reception facilities, small conference rooms, outdoor patios and a large conference room.
- Entrance Lobby: The front entrance will be the central focal point of this building. This inviting area will set a welcoming tone to visitors and may be used for small receptions.
- Dyke Nally Recognition Gallery: This namesake space honoring long-time Alumni Director Dyke Nally, will highlight donors, spotlight the university's story and offer displays that allow visitors to be immersed in the Boise State experience.
- Reception Room: Smaller groups will be accommodated with intimate meeting space with outdoor views. This space can be reserved by alumni or friends for private gatherings.
- Conference Room: A large ground-level conference room will be available to accommodate large meetings or events, with access to outdoor entertaining.
- Outdoor Event Plaza: A beautifully landscaped and lighted ground-level garden complete with outdoor art will be available for a variety of events.
How you can help:
- Boise State University invites you to join in helping complete funding for the new Alumni and Friends Center. We are seeking you as a partner in this venture to create a lasting legacy, honor the history of Boise State, celebrate its traditions and build a strong foundation for the future. Make a Gift Today.
- Ask about naming opportunities for you or your family.
Naming opportunities & donor recognition:
There are naming opportunities available for both indoor and outside spaces. Naming opportunities range from $10,000 to $1,000,000. Donor recognition plans will be fully developed through the design and build phase of the project.
Thank you for your involvement... and Go Broncos!
For more information, please contact Jennifer Neil, Boise State University Advancement
(208) 426-2927 or email@example.com